Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Strung Out - Agents of the underground

Strung out's latest effort "Agents of the Underground" is in my opinion their best. Their isn't one song I dislike, and it's not because their guitarist gives me guitar lesson's. The opening track "Black Crosses" kicks off really fast and doesn't slow down and the breakdown is a nice part thrown in for heaviness. Another good song (and my favorite) is "Nation of thieves." The guitar's mixed with the harmony of the vocals makes a good punk song that is catchy and fun. The last song on the album "Andy Warhol" starts out with a nice, easy and a great guitar tone to set up the song. It's probably and catchiest song on the album. So if you're looking for a good punk / metal record that's melodic, catchy and at sometimes heavy, I recommend it. Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment